Tuesday, March 30, 2010

is it time?

food..one of the things that i love most..huhu..i always thought how can i live my life without eating my favourite food..i mean i do have to eat but how can i go on living eating only the 'healthy based' food only..huhu..and i'm used to eating night and day..if it's only in a small amount then fine..but i only go for big portions so how..huhu..my heart will ache..but..i think it's time..

my favourite version of french toast..i've eaten this two days straight so it's not that hard to say goodbye for a while..i guess..


the table that i'd set one night for a lovely dinner with besties beep+hani..i can do this one..won't have to say goodbye for this..hehe..

and exercise..i've been pushed by my abang..almost everyday..in fact..he pushed me into a sports shop to buy a pair of running shoes..it's up till that level..how he thinks that i'm damaging my health..and my shape..haha..i hate you for that but i love you for other things..

i think it is time..it is only up to me..to bring it forward..or to be disciplined for a few hours or days or month..

ya Allah..berikan ku kekuatan..i must do this..amin..



3 comments:

bibopp said...

u go girl!

aqilnammar'smum said...

huhu..i don't know if i can do it..malam ni dah tetibe rase nak gi makan grilled chicken kat golf..takpelah kot dok?huhu..

Unknown said...

naa,,semangat!!semangat!!40x :)