Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friends for life..


i have always realized that i love my friends very much. i am lucky enough to have all of my best friends with me..they are the most beautiful group of people in the world. one thing that is important is that, no matter how major my life has changed..no matter how i have moved from being their best friend to now best friend+wife tothemanilove..no matter how chaotic my life has been handling the roles..my love for them will never fade..across possibilities and responsibilities..whenever that they need me i want to be there for them..whether it's about meeting eye to eye or a simple message..

i know the 'tagline' would always be 'takkan..satu hari nanti semuanya akan berubah..that's the cycle of life..takkan sama dah'..but guys..i will always try my best to minimize the possibility of those lines above..Allah knows how much i treasure you guys..in my life..




i love you.



4 comments:

aifaa said...

i love you.such a pretty pretty blog...hihi

(",) strawberry said...

i love you too, adik!!!!!

arfz said...

i love u too!
friends forever (mcm klakar plak tulis ni,as if budak darjah 1)
- sincerely from the bottom of my heart

Unknown said...

mummy/ papee luv u too...:))