Wednesday, May 20, 2009

another day..

went for a register for the delivery of my baby this evening with ayah..(abang..i miss you..) huhu..met the doctor who will be in charged of my baby and i during labor..huhu..she's a pleasant person..seemed to understand how i am feeling huhu..

my baby..
2.87 kg..you'll grow larger by next week..but don't grow too large okay sayang..huhu..
your head is going down..
your body is fully grown in ibu's 'tummy'..
you're so active that it really hurts inside when you do your thing..i don't know..it's no more hiccups or coughing..but sometimes when you go like hard on one side of my tummy..i could feel your buttocks i think haha..
okay okay..ibu won't tell no more..i'll be reading you a new story after this okay..you'll be hearing a lot more than just my silly laughs..
i love you baby..

okay..those notes are for my darling baby..huhu..suddenly i seem to forget what i intended to write about for this entry..never mind..pregnant women kadang2 memang kucar kacir sikit pemikiran huhu..anyway..today and even for the past few days..my ayah kept telling me..(you'd notice that i've talked about my ayah a lot because since coming back home for the delivery ayah is the person who is with me most of the time..because ayah dah pencen..ayah cume pegi college when he has classes..huhu..so he's like my gurdian lah..huhu..) okay..back to what ayah has been telling me..

eii macam baru aje kaklong kecik2 ayah pimpin..
eii macam baru aje ayah nampak kaklong comel je pakai baju kurung cotton..tinggi ni aje..(gesturing his hand to show my height at about the height of his leg)..
now you're becoming a mother..
cepatnye mase kan kaklong..

yesterday he brought me out..'lame sgt kaklong terperuk kat rumah..jom keluar'..and then we stopped by a kedai called CPT jalan pekeliling..

today after meeting the doctor we stopped by a kopitiam and our conversation was moctly on how my childhood days were..and how i've grown..and how time moves so fast..

huhu..sebak pulak rase..

4 comments:

(",) strawberry said...

hai sis...it's good to finally able to read things about you..along sentiasa doakan yang baik2 utk adik and baby...anything, bgtau along yea...p/s: tell baby, umi anis says 'assalamualaikum'..mmuah!love u dik..

budakbarublaja said...

Can't wait to c my little nephew i guess.. hope u doing well dear... n gurl doakan moktok sihat n baby sihat.

Unknown said...

sebak je baca entry naa,,wish u gudluck dear..teran kuat2 nt :)

bibopp said...

awww...so sweeett..n i miss u heaps.semoga semuanya selamat dan sihat walafiat bb n mommy.lov u