Monday, May 25, 2009

waiting for labor..

last night until today..there is this pain..it keeps going on and on in my tummy..huhu..tapi baby taknak kuar jugak..

i keep on reading the 'what to expect when you're expecting' book..the chapter on what to expect when you are finally near labor..i read the lines almost everyday..to keep in mind that the 'labor journey' will not be easy..how the contractions will increase until my baby finally comes out..not forgetting the 'teran meneran' part..and the episiotomy where the 'gate' for the baby will be cut to make it easier for the baby to come out..ya Allah..that really is scary..huhu..and the placenta part..and the postpartum that i'll be going through after the baby finally comes out..huhu..takut..

and i miss my other half aka my soulmate aka my husband aka my best friend aka my protector...
i love you abang..

3 comments:

budakbarublaja said...

i'll pray everything will be fine dear...

aqilnammar'smum said...

thanks gurlie..moktok tak dapat balas your mes..no credit huhu..love you..

budakbarublaja said...

its ok...miss u badly that y i tried to call...