Monday, February 8, 2010

aqil's life vs my own life

*aqil at the age of 8 month*

*loves to climb up our body..and when he is standing..he'll jump up and down while holding onto us..
*loves watching 'dibo the gift dragon', 'barney', 'thomas and friends' and 'wordworld'
*seorang penggeli di bahagian ketiak..when i tickle him he'll laugh his heart out..
*loves sleeping on my shoulder..and sometimes we have to purposely sit with him in the car to make him sleep because he sleeps easier when there is an aircond..adeh..
*enjoys his ride in the car..he'll be in his car seat and menikmati every moment..except when he has a bad mood..hehe..
*loves playing with flowing curtains..
*loves playing chasing ants on the floor while crawling hehe..

*aqil's ibu at the age of 27*

*is getting fatter day by day and in fact..i am now at the heaviest weight ever!uwwaaaa
*sometimes very serabai..time ade mood aje baru dress up..huhu..
*stamina sangat low..letih memanjang adeh..
*can't stop thinking about aqil 24/7
*loves aqil so much
*loves being with aqil..
*wants to be there for aqil..always..insyaAllah..
*wants to give aqil the best of things in life..

*loves aqil so much (once again and again and again)..



my life does change after having my baby aqil..a lot..but at times..i do have my own 'me time'..and everytime i am having the 'me time'..i can't stop thinking about my aqil..thanks to my abang..he always understands and let me have my 'me time' with my girlfriends or my siblings..or just me..huhu..i do need that sometimes..whatever it is..i am not sad..don't feel any regret..for all the changes..(except for the getting fatter part uwaaa)..because i..have..my own..aqil..hehe..muah2!

0 comments: