Wednesday, February 3, 2010

crawling aqil

alhamdulillah..finally..he crawled yesterday..my other hero is getting bigger so fast..felt that it was just yesterday that i was holding a smaller him in my arms..so today..i would like to share my experience in the process of giving birth..to my little aqil..literally..err because he was quite big when he came out..hehe..

so this would be like the continuation of the admission thingy hehe..

*monday - 1st of June, 4.30 a.m*
i got up early..as usual..because it was hard to sleep soundly when you have the biggest tummy ever..there's the back pain..and the little pain here and there in those parts below..did my solat tahajud, solat taubat and solat sunat..and recited the Al-Quran..Alhamdulillah..i felt scared but was at ease and felt peaceful everytime i prayed to Allah s.w.t. Amin..today is IT. Before this..during my final trimester..i've always been scared..anticipating the pain..what would it feel like..how long do i get to experience the pain before my baby comes out..but to day..i knew that i'll be feeling the pain..and i would see the baby..it's only the matter of how long will i be in pain..and how would i deliver the baby..would it be a normal one..or needed extra help or even an operation huhu..

*7.00 a.m*
i walked around the house..here and there..and did a little laundry..washing a few more baby's clothes which ayuni just brought back home yesterday..moktok and abang were watching the TV..mak and ayah went out and i couldn't remember where they went to..ayuni and aiman were still sleeping i think..and that morning.,.i didn't talk as much as i used to..did some ironing..packing things up and checking up once again..and i sat down.feeling my heart beat.going faster.

*7.45 a.m*
it was time..i hugged and kissed maktok..felt like crying huhu..moktok was teary eyed but didn't cry..mak and abang went with me first..adik2 and ayah went later..i'm still quite quiet on the way huhu..

*8 something a.m*
arrived at the medical centre..registered and a nurse guided us up to my room huhu..getting into the room gave a me a funny feeling..there was already breakfast on the bed..the aircond and the tv was on..the nurse asked whether i wanted to eat anything else or needed other things..i said thank you and got on the bed..huhu..

*9 something a.m*
it grew very 'happening' now in the room..my brother and sister and abang were chatting about things which i could not remember..huhu..i joined their conversation here and there..and then the doctor came..'wan, it's time to insert the inducing medicine..huhu..she asked a nurse to pull the curtains..asked me to lie down and pulled my kain up..she put on her gloves..and began 'going into it'..huhu..and yes..it hurts..sakit and sengal huhu..i nearly wet my eyes..but i kept telling myself this is nothing..it's gonna hurt much more later..so i just smiled and thanked here when she was done..and the nurss strapped a mechanical item on my tummy and there's a large
 machine by my side..it was something to detect my contractions and a mchine which was producing a loud sound was used to listen to my baby's heart beat..so the loud sound was my baby's heart beating..beautiful..
then ayah had something to be done in the college..and mak and adik mea went to the airport to fetch my suna and her kids..and i was left with my cool abang and bubbly ayuni..and then we ordered McD..and talked..and watch the tele and yet there was no pain..langsung takde kesan ke ubat tu..ish..

*12 something p.m*
two nurses came in to check whether i'd experienced any contractions..and the reading was takde sangat..
Nurse 1: la..kenape takde contraction langsung ni..
Nurse 2: Biarlah..tekde lah patient ni nak sakit..kalau tidak kesian die sakit..
Nurse 1: La..biarla patient sakit..cepat sikit beranak..
huhu..i giggled listening to them..and by this time i was talking a lot as usual..my abang kept taking pictures of me..mase nak lunch nak suap nasi (makan tetap berselera ya) pun die nak amik gambar..adeh..stress sedikit haha..

*2.30 p.m*
the doctor came to check..my uterus tak terbukak sangat..still 2 cm macam mula2 tadi..so..she decided to insert another capsule..and once again the pain was there..adui..huhu..

*5 something p.m*
And unexpectedly i still was not experiencing any pain..none..and the contractions..although ade yang mild tapi tak sakit huhu..the doctor came in once again..she checked the 'opening' and accidentally she poked something and my air ketuban came out like..err macam orang cuah air dari baldi..swushhhhh..and at the same time 'ngappppp' came the first contraction and i was like ouchh..is that what i think that is??a part of me was like yeay!!i'm on my way to see my baby hehe..and yes..it was painful..it came and went between 3 minutes..and at that moment..between the duration yang tak sakit tu..i can still joke around haha..sampai mak ayah adik2 and abang sume macam..biar betul kaklong ni haha..

to be continued...

3 comments:

bibopp said...

good people like u won't feel too much of pain i guess~alhamdulillah

budakbarublaja said...

write more moktok...gurl need ur xperience...skang pon dh berdebar ni...

Unknown said...

woo...papee rasa berdebar je baca na punya entry..adakah seperti itu??cepat sambung...:)