Wednesday, April 7, 2010

blogging monsters woohoooo!

me and darling beep are now attached to that name..blogging monsters hehe..it's some kind of a rush which i think landed on her first..and then me..

so actually..apart from the fact that i was actually influenced by her..i really feel that my english skills are deteriorating in a way..so i chose blogging as an alternative..hehe..another reason why blogging became such an addictive is because i had my new baby days ago..huhu..my adik2 kept telling me "you need a new laptop" (as the previous one dah ting tong sgt2)..and there goes my money huhu..

but okay..i'm in love with it..and it actually made me more comfortable in surfing and blogging my way while at school (when i'm free of course)..huhu..i have this uneasy feeling and there's always a bit of guilt inside me whenever i use the school's computer to surf the internet..i feel that it doesn't really belong to me and i have no right to use it for personal purpose huhu..except for when it comes to school's paperwork..huhu..


*love love love*

4 comments:

bibopp said...

u=mommy monster with pinky dell
me=monster.inc with bluish dell
BIG GRIN :D

Maslina Suaid said...

nak jugak....

arfz said...

both of u are technologically savvy monsters!
:)

bibopp said...

ina nk ape,monster nickname?um..pk jap..
arf, u were the one who did research on weblog btw.
ibu, comelnya blog mommy monster!