Monday, April 5, 2010

i heart weekends!

Sunday - had nasi kerabu time with bestie hani..she made the sambal and air lada and tumis which were superb and i did the tiny bits..had a grrrreeeaaatttt lunch...

*i always love the fact that my home will always be attended by the ones i love*


And..when everybody has gone back home..including my sister..went back home..a rush of feeling..wanting to bake something came over me..and yess...i baked a moist chocolate cake wii..an old time favourite..the initial plan was to try out my kenwood food processor which my sister bought me when she was in the uk..and me..being the traditional me when it comes to baking (i like to hand stir all the ingredients when baking a cake or cookies..i love the theme of 'handmade' when it comes to this hihi)..and the butter and sugar only lasted for less than 10 minutes in the food processor..i took them out and hand stirred them..(my husband actually helped me and stirred until the butter and sugar became fluffy whit wiii-what good are the strong muscular hands if they are not for helping the wives..hihi..)..baked the cake in the oven and ta da......




it was doubled layered (with melted cadbury choc added with milk (or you can use cream but unfortunately we don't have cream in stores here) and topped with the same melted chocolate and some flaked almonds hihi..brought it to school the next day and it was a hit..wiii....

*my husband loved it so much that he was like 'banyak ke nak bawak pegi sekolah?untuk abang kat rumah tinggal banyak mane? hihi..and i smiled at the fact that before this..he does not really like cakes..hihi..

3 comments:

bibopp said...

alaaa..sedapnye choc cake tuuu...

aqilnammar'smum said...

sayang..sorry..ibu tak sempat nak leave for you some..bawak pegi sekolah huhu..i'll make it up one day okay..huhu..love you!

bibopp said...

okei ibu...tsktsk