Monday, April 19, 2010

mommy blogging monster is back!hee..



whoa..it has been a while..the past few days has been..oh gosh..it's undescribable if we can have that word huhu..especially the days of last week..huhu..when i think about it..i'd feel the shudder..of terror and wanting to cry huhu..it was aqil's first admission to the children's ward at hospital jerantut..huhu..adeh..

it started as a fever when he has gotten from me on saturday..on sunday it didn't stop and his temperature increased during the night and in fact at 1.15 a.m we brought him to the ER as his temperature tak turun..dah jelung dah bagi medicine masih tak turun..i was afraid of the sawan thing (nauzubillah)..sampai ER terus nurse and MA suruh jirus badan..and the temperature terus turun..a little later we went back home..isnin pagi mula okay..tengahari to petang siap berpeluh lagi..but malam je terus naik dan naik..and at 4 o'clock his temperature was 40.2 and we jirus him and went straight to ER and the doctor came and do check ups and in a blurry mind (caused by no sleep and eating disorder) i walked to the ward and was seated by a bed and at that time i realised..Ya Allah..we are being admitted..a feeling of sadness..frustrations and scared was all over me..i was like..what have i done..why can't i take good care of my baby..what did i do wrong sampai my baby kene masuk ward..isk isk..my husband never left my side and in the darkness (as everyone else was still sleeping) he was consoling me hugging me telling me that everything was gonna be alright.,.and i didn't even put aqil down..he stayed in my arms..i was at the bottom of emotion..then i started to jelung him..my whole body my clothes was soaked wet and my aqil was wearing only his diapers..it was a moment which i could never forget..

but above all of that..i realised a few things from the admission..
*bile suhu naik sangat..jirus anak like mandikan macam tu slowly*
*never hesitate to go the doctor bile rase teruk sangat*
*don't ever wait tunggu je sampai anak sawan*
*not all doctors and nurses in government hospitals are cold (although i've encountered a few nurses yang memang buat diriku menangis)..the doctors were wonderful..and the makcik pencuci also baik sangat2*
*toilet hospital kerajaan walaupun scary tapi bersih sangat*
*i have a few people in my life yang sangat2 baik..my families..my bestfriends aka sisters for life..makcik (nanny aqil)..and mak and abah and adik2..*
*my role as a mother to aqil requires me to be strong physically and mentally..which i would try from time to time to be stronger and stronger..well..i really can't help myself looking at my aqil crying out of pain bile nak cucuk jarum untuk masuk air ke..menangis sebab demam ke..it really touches my heart..adeh*
*i would not have the strenght to go through the thoughest moment ever if it weren't for my darling husband+family+bestfriends..*


thanks to mak, ayah and moktok for taking a two days leave from their work (ayah who is at his busiet and mak..)..my love and thanks to my baby sister for reminding me that i have to be strong and that everything's gonna be okay..thank you to my darling besties aka sisters for life for being with me all the way..thank you to mak abah and adik2 for having the three of us in your family..and thank you to abang..for believing in me..thank you for being with me..thak you for loving me..and thank you for being you..

*i love every single person in my life*

*thank you Allah for all of your blessings*

the first few hours of his fever time


he could still smile mase ni..
in the ward already..no more of his smile and his playful nature..first day at the hospital

first day..baru boleh tidur atas bed..if not was in my arms all the time..

dah discharged and ibu and aqil dah di rumah wiii!!!

at this time..the real aqil was back in action!



9 comments:

aifaa said...

*cries* tgk gmbr aqil so helpless in ur arms.

i'm so sad u had to go through all that but glad that all ur loved ones were there for you.

u're a truly, wonderful mother and sometimes allah bagi ujian2 kecil like this to make us stronger.

do take care ok.send my kisses and love to aqil.love u so much.

aqilnammar'smum said...

yes..Alhamdulillah..all my loved ones including you..*kisskiss*

aqil is very lucky to have his beautiful aunties haha..

love you more!

aisyah ecot said...

if ur feeling like u're having a high temperature.
basuh kaki dgn air sejuk. jgn terus basahkan kepala, takut badan terkejut.

Unknown said...

alhamdulillah semuanya selamat...same like aifaa, sedih sangat tgk aqil demam..anyway, take care dear.love u..
p/s: nak gi umah naa tak jadi2..huhu

aqilnammar'smum said...

ecot: yes dear..we did that..from kaki terus naik ke kepala..huhu..thank you..

papee sayang: huhu..tapi kejadian tu memang buat na jadi makin kuat semangat..insyaAllah..pegilah rumah bile sempat okay..muah2!..take good care of your health..

bibopp said...

my ibu sure is a strong lady.*proud of u*
hey hey check out the new layout.i guess pink damask is blog-monsters thingie now okeh.ho yeah~

Unknown said...

become a mother have to be very very strong. actually widad baru jer discharge from hosp sbb jaundice..

admitted kt nicu for 2days. tgh pantang2, baby lak admitted, kt hosp tmn BB kat sofa jer sbb bed tak provided mmg la sgt2 penat.

tapi kalu lemah saper yg nak jaga BB kiter,so time ni la we have to be very strong and ignore jer all the pantang thingey, the most importannt thing - widad sihat and bleh balik rumah.. :P

aqilnammar'smum said...

ya Allah da..siannye..amirul hari tu pun warded jugak kan..siannya..i learn a lot on being a mother from you..and insyaAllah..i'll be a strong willed mother for aqil..amin..

Unknown said...

amin.. sure bleh la punya na.. u r strong mother to aqil

na,nak tgk widad, ni url blog baru aku
http://kambingbujang.com

yg lama dah xder