Wednesday, May 19, 2010

exam mode makes me boring huhu


hihi..boring sampai tahap ape..padahal keje banyak lagi yang tertunggak wuwu..

anyway..this final hour of school..i have decided to devote myself only to my pinky lappy..

had a great chit chat with the girls last night (but chicky did go to bed earlier than the two of us..hihi and papee_wished you were here!))..talked to my darling beep sampai midnight and after that susah dah kami nak lelap huhu..talked about love..life..friends..people..sampai at one point we realized how serious our topic of conversation was haha..blame our mouths yang tak berhenti bercakap pot pet..

as i lay down on the bed unable to doze straight off..looking at my little prince who is growing up ever so fast..i felt really blessed to have these few people around me..my best friends..whoa..i wonder..who else is working in another state (not your hometown) and at the same time you have your bestfriends working in the same state as you are?your bestfriends for life from the university huhu..wah..i love them and the others (you know who you are) that i kept telling myself (and sometimes to my sister) how lucky i am to be able to be gifted as a person with all these good kind hearted people?..even my sister also said 'bertuah kaklong ada kawan2 bestfriends macam tu..'..



i guess i am lucky..very lucky..and i pray that our friendship+sisterlyhood(do we have this word?) will remain until the day i die..amin..



little aqil: ibu pray aqil jugak akan ade this one bunch of beautiful people like i have right now as your bestfriends one day..hihi..



this is what happens when a teacher is totally bored..and..emm..don't mind the serabai me hehe..

3 comments:

bibopp said...

je t'aime!
omg.my ibu sure has sexy look!look it!

budakbarublaja said...

I TERGODA U TENGOK POSE YOU YG LAST TU...HEHEHEHEHE...SEXY FOXY...NAMPAK KAT TUAN AJI MAT ARIP MUSTI BELIAU TERGODA JUGA...

aqilnammar'smum said...

beep : yezzaaaa hehe..

gegurl : aha aha..you'll never know hehe..