Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a lovely time with the girls

with my one and only along

along again

la la la

with my dearest afzan

my only beep

with dearest nurul

kami merasmikan katil dulu before pengantin hihi

with mcyan aka my beloved besan

papee sayang!!

 a sexy pose

a happy pose

a glee pose

the never ending pose




i've wanting to upload the pictures from my aifa's wedding dah lame..tapi tak terupload..so sekarang ni dalam mood rindukan my grilfriends and the time spent with them..i'd like to upload the pictures that i have taken with some of my girlfriends..yang lain tak dapat mengattendkan diri..hihi..but you guys are terribly missed okay..

4 comments:

budakbarublaja said...

gambar ku tidak muncul di kala itu...

Unknown said...

hehehe tgk gambar2 nie senyum sorang2 :) love u naaa....

aqilnammar'smum said...

gegurl : yes you were not there and we missed you!

papee : i love you more muah!

(",) strawberry said...

banyaknye gambar along...hihi...miss you too dear!mucho mucho much!!!!